Saturday, March 28, 2009

Time

Hey guys and girls, start today, my time (Perth) will be same as Malaysia time. Initially time in Perth is one hour faster than Malaysia time due to day light saving, I'm not very sure what is that about but I guess because day time in summer is longer so that they need to switch their time faster one hour to make it 'normal'. ^^
In a wink of eye, I have study in College for two months.... wow. As well my pencil case, it had been my 'partner' for five year. It helps me carry essential stationary such as pen, ruler, pencil, eraser..... through school exams and government exams, it's a sky blue Converse canvas pencil case, with red converse star and white CONVERSE.
But now it only be apart of my memory, coz....... I LOST IT!!!! All together with my favorite stationary brought form my hometown... daMn.. I don't know when I lost it, I had find it in every class I attended that day, still..... it stay unknown in Perth..

No comments:

Post a Comment